Sunday, May 9, 2010

Training Review 5

It's the second week of the low-carb diet and while Wednesday run wasn't great, I think that was more from the high temperature than it was diet. I've actually got more energy now than I had previously.

I've also been closely monitoring some slight pain in my right knee for the past week or so. Consequently, when I woke up yesterday and a major front was coming through with 25+ mpw winds I opted to take a second rest day and give the knee a bit more recovery time. It has bothered me worse in the past, so I'm not real worried about it. This just means I need to break out the knee strap again for awhile.


Here is last week`s training review:

Monday: Run 59 mins on slightly rolling terrain

Tuesday: full rest

Wednesday: Run/Walk 99 mins on slightly rolling terrain (83 degrees)

Thursday: Run 53 mins on slightly rolling terrain

Friday: full rest

Saturday: full rest

Sunday: Run 2 hours, 25 mins on slightly rolling terrain

No comments:

Post a Comment