Sunday, April 11, 2010

Training Review 1

After months of inconsistency, this week was the second week in a row of 5 running days. All of the miles have been at an easy recovery pace while I work on reestablishing my base.

So far there have been nothing but routine aches and pains, so I'm comfortable that I'm not overdoing it, though only time will tell. Signing up for Spirit of the Osage was definitely the motivation I needed to restore focus.

Here is last week`s training review:

Monday: full rest

Tuesday: Run 59 mins on slightly rolling terrain

Wednesday: Run 63 mins on slightly rolling terrain

Thursday: full rest -- Took the wife out for our 25th Anniversary

Friday: Run 59 mins on slightly rolling terrain

Saturday: Run 1:30 hrs on slightly hilly terrain

Sunday: Run 45 mins on flat terrain

2 comments:

  1. Wow. you had a great week. I wish I could have time to exercise before going to work .But I think that's not possible. Well, nice sched. Keep it up! :)

    rmitch chaco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great week! You have a nice blog keep it up! ~ spyder ski ~

    ReplyDelete